Microfiber Velvet Sponge - Aqua (blue)
Recommended & Used by Top Beauty Experts and Bloggers
Get your hands on our Microfiber Velvet Beauty Sponge in the shade Aqua. It feels like velvet on the skin and gives your makeup a smooth airbrushed finish.
- 1 Plume Microfiber Beauty Sponge in the shade Aqua (Blue)
Here's why our Microfiber velvet sponges are the only makeup blenders that you need:
- Microfiber Velvet Sponges that are soft and fuzzy on the skin
- Microfiber layer doesn't absorb any product, thus saves more than 40% of your makeup and gives full coverage
- Latex-Free, Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Soft and fuzzy, gives an airbrushed smooth finish
- Cleans well & retains shape - will last very long
Here's how you should use your Plume Beauty Sponge:
- Dampen the Sponge under water
- Squeeze out the excess water
- Feel its fuzz <3
- Spread the foundation in dots/lines on your face with your fingers
- Take the Plume Beauty Sponge and spread it all evenly!
- Get the full coverage Airbrushed look with the Plume Beauty Sponge
I ordered this just over a couple days ago, and received it swiftly. I hadn't expected it to be so smooth and full coverage. It literally absorbs the least product and is so smooth on my skin!
Sponge gives a good airbrushed finish
I have tried the Real techniques sponge, and then i bought this one. This one is different in texture than the Real Techniques one. It is fuzzy, feels like velvet almost. It does give you a smooth finish. It doesnt have a plastic feel to it which I really like. I was pretty happy with the performance of this sponge with my liquid products. I have tried it with drugstore foundations as well as high end like my MAC foundation and it performed well. I am yet to try this with powder, will update my review when I do so <3 I wish the sponge + holder offer was there when I bought it :( Gotta buy the holder rn!