Microfiber Velvet Sponge Blush (Pink)
Recommended & Used by Top Beauty Experts and Bloggers
Follow us on Instagram and check more reviews: https://instagram.com/theplumeco
Here's why our Microfiber velvet sponges are the only makeup blenders that you need:
- Microfiber Velvet Sponges that are soft and fuzzy on the skin
- Microfiber layer doesn't absorb any product, thus saves more than 40% of your makeup and gives full coverage
- Latex-Free, Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Soft and fuzzy, gives an airbrushed smooth finish
- Cleans well & retains shape - will last very long
- Dampen the Sponge under water
- Squeeze out the excess water
- Feel its fuzz <3
- Spread the foundation in dots/lines on your face with your fingers
- Take the Plume Beauty Sponge and spread it all evenly!
- Get the full coverage Airbrushed look with the Plume Beauty Sponge
- 1 Plume Microfiber Beauty Sponge (Flat Bottom) in the shade Blush (Pink)
I have already washed it couple of times and it didn't lose shape or have any cracks. Looks like it will last me around a year! Worth the price. I just wish there were more colours apart from this pink and the blue one.
I have tried the Real techniques sponge, and then i bought this one. This one is different in texture than the Real Techniques one. It is fuzzy, feels like velvet almost. It does give you a smooth finish. It doesnt have a plastic feel to it which I really like. I was pretty happy with the performance of this sponge with my liquid products. I have tried it with drugstore foundations as well as high end like my MAC foundation and it performed well. I am yet to try this with powder, will update my review when I do so <3 I wish the sponge + holder offer was there when I bought it :( Gotta buy the holder rn!
I ordered this just over a couple days ago, and received it swiftly. I hadn't expected it to be so smooth and full coverage. It literally absorbs the least product and is so smooth on my skin!