1 Microfiber Sponge (blush) + 1 Microfiber Sponge (contour & baking) + 1 Makeup Sponge Holder (Gold)
Recommended & Used by Top Beauty Experts and Bloggers
1 Makeup Sponge is never enough! Well, you can always buy two, AND a classy gold holder to give a home to your sponge babies. You will get an amazing discount when you buy these 3 together.
- 1 Plume Microfiber Beauty Sponge in the shade Blush (Pink)
- 1 Plume Microfiber beauty sponge (Contour & Baking)
- 1 Makeup Sponge holder (Gold)
Here's why our Microfiber velvet sponges are the only makeup blenders that you need:
- Microfiber Velvet Sponges that are soft and fuzzy on the skin
- Microfiber layer doesn't absorb any product, thus saves more than 40% of your makeup and gives full coverage
- Latex-Free, Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Soft and fuzzy, gives an airbrushed smooth finish
- Cleans well & retains shape - will last very long
Q- How are microfiber velvet sponges better?
A- Microfiber velvet sponges have a layer of microfiber above the normal sponge that prevent makeup products from getting absorbed. This fuzzy layer saves more than 40% of your expensive makeup products.
How to use?
Dampen the sponge in normal water. The wet sponge will be 2x of its original size. Squeeze it gently to release the water. Don’t squeeze it harshly or poke it with your nails as this can result in sponge tearing. Now, start dabbing the makeup sponge to blend your liquid foundation, concealer or any liquid product. Use dabbing motion all over your face to spread the product evenly. For powder products, the sponge can be used wet or dry. Dip the sponge in powder and swipe or dab over the area where you want to apply powder. Clean the sponge with mild shampoo or soap after every use. Store only after it’s completely dry.