15 Pcs Professional Eye Brush Set with Marble Pouch
Recommended and used by top makeup artists and bloggers.
15 Pcs Professional Eye Makeup Brush Consists of:
- P07 - Fluffy Eye Shadow Blending Brush
- P08 - Flat Spot Correction Concealer Brush
- P09 - Flat Fluffy Blending Brush
- P10 - Angled Eyeshadow Blending/ Nose Contour Brush
- P11 - Flat Synthetic Cut Crease Brush
- P12 - Small Eyeshadow Smudger Brush
- P13 - Lip Brush
- P14 - Fine Eyeliner Brush
- P15 - Brow Spoolie Brush & Angled Brow Brush
- P17 - Dense Dome Eyeshadow Brush
- P18 - Eyeshadow Application Flat Brush (medium)
- P19 - Eyeshadow Pencil/Smudger Brush
- P21 - Flat Top Concealer Blending Brush
- P22 - Fluffy Eyeshadow Blending Brush (Medium)
- P24 - Tapered Eyeshadow Blending Brush (Medium)
1 Marbelicious Makeup Pouch
Plume professional eye brush set is your perfect partner in achieving those stunning eye looks. With high quality bristles and specially designed precise cuts, Plume Professional Brushes are the best choice of every makeup enthusiast. Plume professional makeup brushes are 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Q - How do you use a makeup brush set?
A - makeup brush set has a variety of brushes that can be used for face and eye makeup both. A makeup brush set is ideal for you if you want to do a full face of makeup. You can buy a makeup brush set and use it for different looks, be it for face or for eyes.
Q - What do you use each makeup brush for?
A - Each makeup brush has different uses. Face makeup brushes are used for foundation, concealer, contour and to powder your face. Eye makeup brushes are used to create different eye makeup looks, from subtle to dramatic. Detailed use of each brushes is written in the description above.
Q - Are Plume Brushes good quality?
A - Plume brushes are high quality vegan brushes. Each brush has a precise cut & density tailored for the purpose that it needs to solve.
Q - What should you clean makeup brushes with?
A - Makeup brushes should be cleaned with mild shampoo, soap or a brush cleaner liquid. Do not use harsh solutions like dishwasher bar or detergent to wash your makeup brushes. If you are on the go, you can also use an instant brush cleaner spray to clean your brushes.