2 Microfiber Sponges in Blush (Pink)
Recommended & Used by Top Beauty Experts and Bloggers
1 Microfiber Beauty Sponge is never enough! Well, why not buy two (and get amazing discount as well!) Yep, it's a steal deal.
- 2 Plume Microfiber Beauty Sponges in the shade Blush (Pink)
Here's why our Microfiber velvet sponges are the only makeup blenders that you need:
- Microfiber Velvet Sponges that are soft and fuzzy on the skin
- Microfiber layer doesn't absorb any product, thus saves more than 40% of your makeup and gives full coverage
- Latex-Free, Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Soft and fuzzy, gives an airbrushed smooth finish
- Cleans well & retains shape - will last very long
Here's how you should use your Plume Beauty Sponge:
- Dampen the Sponge under water
- Squeeze out the excess water
- Feel its fuzz <3
- Spread the foundation in dots/lines on your face with your fingers
- Take the Plume Beauty Sponge and spread it all evenly!
- Get the full coverage Airbrushed look with the Plume Beauty Sponge
I have tried the Real techniques sponge, and then i bought this one. This one is different in texture than the Real Techniques one. It is fuzzy, feels like velvet almost. It does give you a smooth finish. It doesnt have a plastic feel to it which I really like. I was pretty happy with the performance of this sponge with my liquid products. I have tried it with drugstore foundations as well as high end like my MAC foundation and it performed well. I am yet to try this with powder, will update my review when I do so <3 I wish the sponge + holder offer was there when I bought it :( Gotta buy the holder rn!