Makeup Sponge Holder - Gold
Recommended & Used by Top Beauty Experts and Bloggers
Makeup Sponges are supposed to be kept with care. Afterall, they touch your face all the time, hygiene and upkeep must be on your top priority. You cannot just put a sponge inside a drawer or a pouch right after usage. It can develop harmful micro organisms due to moisture. It is important to dry your makeup sponge before storing it.
This classy gold Makeup Sponge holder will help you to dry your sponge after usage and is also a pretty addition to your vanity table.
Benefits of our Sponge Holder:
- Solid, ergonomic Metallic design
- Enough space to keep sponges of all sizes
- Helps your sponge to stay away from fungus, mould etc by keeping it dry
- Stylish, classy. Looks premium kept on your vanity
- 1 Makeup Sponge holder (Gold)
Check out our Makeup Sponge + Holder Bundles to get attractive discounts & experience our Microfiber technology Sponges.
Here are links to our sponge + holder bundles:
Here's why our Microfiber velvet sponges are the only makeup blenders that you need:
- Microfiber Velvet Sponges that are soft and fuzzy on the skin
- Microfiber layer doesn't absorb any product, thus saves more than 40% of your makeup and gives full coverage
- Latex-Free, Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Soft and fuzzy, gives an airbrushed smooth finish
- Cleans well & retains shape - will last very long
Here's how you should use your Plume Beauty Sponge:
- Dampen the Sponge under water
- Squeeze out the excess water
- Feel its fuzz <3
- Spread the foundation in dots/lines on your face with your fingers
- Take the Plume Beauty Sponge and spread it all evenly!
- Get the full coverage Airbrushed look with the Plume Beauty Sponge
This gold sponge holder looks super duper stylish on my vanity and so does the sponge in the shade "Blush". It's a microfiber sponge that doesn't absorb any product and gives amazing look to foundation. I will also buy the contour sponge and update soon.
I bought the holder and sponge combo just over a couple of days ago and received today. The sponges are so soft, and do not absorb any product. I am getting such an amazing full coverage makeup look that i am stoked! I also love the holder, it is so practical to buy. Sponges just keep lying around after usage and it irks me as to what is touching my face. But this holder will keep my sponge in place & looks stylish on my vanity as well. Totally recommend this product and this brand.